- Stage 1: Materials, all upholstery is always in stock, nothing worst than half way into the job and finding out something is missing.
- Stage 2: Strip Frame Completely, all upholstery is removed until there's nothing left but the frame.
- Stage 3: Sandblast, Repair and Paint, all rust areas and or completely as necessary, this step is very important, making sure the frame is solid and clean, is the foundation of proper seat restoration.
- Stage 4: Rebuilding, starts with a nice heavy material over the spring, followed by padding, we use original style padding or synthetic.
- Stage 5: Upholstering, installing new covers over the rebuild frame using only the best materials, duplicating the original look or sometimes customizing to your taste.